Experience Africas wilderness, we take are of the rest!
A safari can be as diverse as life itself. What do you want yours to look like?
👍 want to see Africas ‚big five‘
👍 an individual safari of 1 to 15 days
👍 personalized bespoke tour
👍 far away from crowded mass tourism
What do you want to see on your safari, how do you want to travel, sleep, eat?
We want you to love your safari. Tanzania is home to 16 National Parks and 17 Game Reserves. Let alone the National Parks spanning more than 42.000km squared.
Tanzanias Nationalparks are spread around the country and most of them are quite unknow but maybe way more suited for your personal experience, depending on what you look for.
To put together the right tour for you, we will need to know amongst others:
- what is your budget
- how much time do you have
- do you prefer a certain region
- to you want to tick of the big names Serengeti or Ngorongoro
- do you prefer to travel offsite the large tourist groups
- do you want to drive, ride, bike or walk
- do you want to drive yourself
- do you prefer landscape, vegetation or animals
- which animals do you mainly want to see
- elephants, lions, giraphe, buffalo, great migration
- how do you like your hotel
- would you prefer to camp
- how much service do you want to have
As you can see, it can happen easily that you are expecting the one thing and will find the other.
That is why we want to talk to you upfront. In the end you will pay us a lot of money and we want to make sure that it will be worth every dime.
Depending on the different options we can realize Safaris everywhere between 100€ and 2000€ per person per day.
Tarangire was the perfect safari trip for a quick and still exciting encounter with Tanzanian wildlife. The landscape is stunning and we saw lots of elephants, giraffes, gazelles, warthogs, a leopard and colorful birds. Chacha, our guide was very knowledgable and made this trip an unforgettable experience.
How Django.Tours is creating the best experience possible
- custom tailored for you
- you will get what you expect and want to afford
- we work together with different local partners and are therefor flexible on how we combine the tours
- Florian, one of the owners does the planning via phone with you
- Stella, one of the owners will take care for you in Tanzania
- you choose yourself how much you want to be taken care of